How many times has your ego gotten in the way and messed things up? Yeah, me too. Here’s a few great ways to keep the ego out of it.
Your ego was not invited; neither was mine. And when the ego shows up, things often get ugly!
In this video I share a few proven strategies to remove your ego and live more authentically.
Your Ego Is Not Invited!
I have a message that can be uncomfortable but so important. The message is about your ego! How to remove the ‘ego’ from the way? I am sure that you have experienced that a lot in your life -like I have- where the ego gets in the way. And when it gets in the way, things do not go well.
How many relationships are just miserable or have ended because of the ego?
Common sense is that ego gets in the way, but common practice isn’t that common. Right? Therefore, I want to challenge you -and give you some suggestions as well- to help you remove your ego.
Big NOTE: I am not saying that I am perfect and my ego doesn’t get in my way ever. I wish I was egoless because I know my life would be so much better. But because I know that, I do a better job in keeping it out.
How to Get Rif of Your Ego
Hence, the challenge for you -and me- is to become more authentic and more real. In order to remove your ego, you need to be your very best you.
Some of the things that have worked for me and for many others as I have read about it are:
- Constantly feed your mind, your heart, and your ideas with good things. Things that make you feel humble and that maintain perspective.
- Get out in nature. Seeing big trees, different animals, beautiful oceans and wonderful nature views remind you how little you are.
- You are not always the sharpest tool in the shed. There is alays someone better, stronger, faster, smarter than you and do on and so forth.
- Check your attitude and your defensiveness.
- Check your ability of receiving correctness. Getting corrected is uncomfortable but you need to be able to take it in order to improve yourself.
Another BIG NOTE: These suggestions are not to tear you down, but just to remind you that the universe doesn’t revolve around you.
If you remove your ego, everything you are doing will be better.
I challenge you to exercise self-mastery and self-discipline to help you get rid of your ego. And I promise, if you remove your ego from your way, your life will be way much better.